Diet –› Disease = Decisions
- Heart Disease is the number one killer in America, striking 1 out of 3 people.
- Cases of diabetes have risen 700% since 1959, making diabetes the fastest growing disease in the world.
- 65% of U.S. adults are either overweight or obese.
These 3 preventable diseases, among many other diseases, seem to plague the entire nation.
Food is the problem!
Do you suffer from the following health problems?
- Food allergies
- Low Energy Levels
- Digestive Problems
- Weight Gain
- Sugar Cravings
- Hormone Imbalance
- Stress-related Symptoms
- Heart Disease
Maybe you just don’t know what to eat…?
Everyone can benefit from Dr. Maria’s nutritional consultations done by a Certified Nutritional Therapist available at our office.
Personalized Anti-Aging Diet Consultation includes:
- Comprehensive metabolic syndrome, health symptoms analysis and assessment.
- Health hazards evaluation for possible hidden malnutrition, addiction, stress & toxins.
- Personalized therapeutic lifestyle program.
- Personalized Anti-aging dietary & supplement program
- Anti-aging culinary preparation
In addition to the buildups throughout the body, problems can begin to arise in different areas of the body. The GI tract can develop microscopic ulcerations, pH imbalances, imbalance in bacteria and fungus, granulomas, hypersecretion of mucus, and many other problems.
In addition to deposits of fatty acids in the liver, liver cells can begin to die, bile flow can become inhibited making digestion of fats difficult, etc. And so it goes with other organs and tissues throughout the body.
For all of these reasons, bodies whose detox systems have been overwhelmed, need extra help. There are good ways to get rid of heavy metals through Chelation or hydrocolonic therapies. If we can sufficiently improve the health of the body’s cellular metabolism, the body can deal with these toxins on its own. Then we may not have to use the chelating agents. Rather, we focus on strengthening the cellular metabolism.
Why do some people get sick when others do not? That can happen when a person is operating with very little reserve. One day, the person is exposed to an invader, a virus or bacteria, and the immune system doesn’t have enough soldiers to knock it out so the body succumbs to illness. (It doesn’t matter whether the lack of reserve comes from genetics or environmental toxicity.) On occasion, antibiotics are life saving. But repeated use of antibiotics will not improve the health of the person as a whole.