- Bilberry Extract has been reported to relieve eye fatigue and its active bioflavanoid compounds and anthocyanosides act as an antioxidant in the retina of the eye.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are strong antioxidants that target the eye. Once there, they protect the retina from damage caused by sunlight.
- EPA/DHA are essential fatty acids that are necessary for optimal microcapillary function and stability.
- Vitamin A improves the health of the eyes.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a potent anti-oxidant and it deactivates hydrogen peroxide free radicals and hydroxyl free radicals
Serving Size 1 tablet
Servings per container 150
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||8333 IU||167%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||66 IU||220%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||6.6 mg||388%|
|Zinc (L-OptiZinc®)||8.3 mg||55%|
|Selenium (l-selenomethionine)||33 mcg||47%|
|Proprietary Blend||153 mg|
|Green tea extract (40% catechins)|
|Billberry Ext (25% Anthocyanidins)|
|Lutein (free-form FloraGLO®)|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.|